Monday, November 17, 2008

Back from Vacation

Let me just throw some pics at ya tonight. I'm tired....


This was Kevin's first time running through sprinklers/fountains and one of my favorite memories. He absolutely loved it. I have video that I'll post at another time...



My two favorite rides at Universal:


Now for some Disney magic...the Christmas party. There is nothing, to me, that compares to being in WDW to see the Christmas decorations. We only got to see MK decked out because we were there too early, but I love, love, love Epcot's decorations also. Check out the castle...I also videotaped the holiday version of Wishes....which I'll upload when I have some more time.























































3 comments:

Vanessa said...

By the looks of the pics I'm sure you all had a WONDERFUL time!!

Unknown said...

Oh G*d, Tam, the pictures of the castle with the icicle lights are pure magic. I haven't seen those in person yet (they were new last year, I think), and it'll still be a few more years before I do. But they look GORGEOUS. I can't wait to see the holiday Wishes, so post it soon! So glad you guys had a good time! It gets more and more fun as Kevin gets older, right?

-Jess

Baby John's Crib said...

Does that ever look cool! I can't wait to get there.....someday.