Wednesday, March 21, 2007


No update from my agency. I guess we're not in FC yet (insert boo boo face here). I'm a bit bummed because I, for some reason, thought that I'd hear that we were. So, another 10 day wait for an update. Who knows? Maybe we entered today and, by the time I get my update, we'll be ready for the SWI...

1 comment:

Mommy2B said...

same boat here! I was dissapointed to not get an update email from T. yesterday as well.
We are in FC but have not had DNA auth yet so our case hasn't moved since our first 10 day update.

I think if we stick together we will both get the news we want on the next round of updates.. what do you say?? are you with me??