Friday, March 9, 2007

Waiting sucks...

I've been spoiled the past month. Since accepting my referral, besides getting DNA authorization, having DNA collected and receiving the results, I've gotten 5, count them, 5 batches of pics of Kevin. The timing just happened to fall that way. The 10 day update (if there's news to report), has come and gone, I believe, and there wasn't anything to tell me. I have, at least, ten days to wait until I receive anything else. Yuck. I'm not good at waiting. Taking on an IA is an exercise in learning patience for me. Sigh. I'm hoping when the next update is due, I'll find out I'm in FC. About that time I should also receive the monthly photos. In the meantime, I must just wait patiently. Did I mention I'm not good at waiting?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I am the WORST at waiting!

THE WORST! I feel your pain!