Friday, April 27, 2007

GRRRRR.....! Warning....some may find my language offensive...

OK. Now I'm getting downright cranky. Seriously. WTF is taking so freakin' long with the PA and to exit FC?! Yeah, yeah, I know...PA is undergoing "increased scrutiny". Blah, blah, blah...I'm still aggravated. Another damn week down and no PA and no word that I've exited FC. Pissy? Yep. Am I being unreasonable? Hmmm....maybe. Doesn't change the fact that I've had no movement in, like, for-freakin'-ever. After the absolute hell during the paperchase when I came this close (picture my fingers just a smidge apart) of my dreams being completely crushed and not even being able to adopt and having to wait over 2 months for a form to come in the mail, that should have been done in 2 days, in order for me to proceed, and the waiting 10 weeks for my referral (although he was worth it), I want a damn break in my timeline (sorry for the run on sentence)! I do! Selfish? Probably. Tough. I'm feeling sorry for myself and scared to death of what PGN will throw at me when it has its chance.

1 comment:

Michelle Smiles said...

I've had many of those temper tantrums over the months of this process. All you can do is allow yourself to vent when you need to. This process sucks. And throw in the fear of the future of adoptions and you have every right to get down.