Thursday, December 4, 2008

Seriously! Lowe's is having a 50% Christmas decorations sale.

I just bought this today. I never would have spent the amount of money on it that was the regular price, but 50% off! Now, they were speaking my language. I've never had such a nice tree before. That would be the reason i felt the urge to actually blog about it. Much to your dismay, I'm sure. Sorry about that...
I put it up, but, obviously, it's not decorated yet.
To take your mind off the above nonsense, I will shamelessly use my adorable son:
He has taken to climbing up and down time and time again on the dining room chair for some reason. Naturally, when I pulled out the Flip, he stopped.

Again, he stops doing his adorable antics once he sees the Flip. Sigh. Of course, he was singing and clapping to...wait for it....The Wiggles. (BTW...You can see part of the old, crappy Christmas tree in this video that, when I plugged it in, some of the lights were burnt out...hence, my justification for buying the new one.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new tree is pretty. Our lights on our tree aren't working either, so John's going to replace them. Which means our tree still isn't up yet. :-/

Ian always stops whatever he's doing whenever I start to film him too. I love seeing your videos of Kevin and watching him grow and change month by month. Love those cheeks!

Baby John's Crib said...

Love the new tree!

Johne always quits smiling the minute he see's the camera.

Kevin looks so tall!

Mama Bear said...

I love that new tree. AND the sale makes it even more special! Loved seeing the videos of Kevin. Can't believe how quickly he's growing up, where is time going!