Wednesday, October 3, 2007

And one more thing...

'Cause, apparently, I couldn't gather my ever-lovin' thoughts today before my first post...do you know what tonight is? Huh? Do you?! Of course you don't...I doubt many of you are fans of hockey, but it's opening night! We are supposed to be at the game tonight of my beloved AHL hockey team, the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, but, in the best interest of my child and his need for sleep (and not at a screaming fans/horn blowing/extremely loud arena), we did not attend. I am currently listening to the game online. Naturally, there has been a hat trick already. I've always wanted to be at a game when a hat trick for my team happened, but no. Fuck. The sacrifices for the child has only just begun, me thinks. The score is currently 4-3 Penguins. I should have 4 of these...
...But I won't. I'd be completely wasted, but, Mmmm they're tasty. Can you tell I love this stuff?

No comments: