Monday, May 21, 2007

I feel all grown up....

Well, I did it. I've been researching and pondering for months, afraid to make the move. Fearing I would Jinx things. What if something truly awful happened and Kevin never comes home? Not going to happen! Subscribing to the idea of "The Secret" has freed me to finally just do it. If you haven' heard of The Secret, check out this link...http://www.oprah.com/spiritself/slide/20070208/ss_20070208_284_101.jhtml


What did I do? This.........>
I haven't taken delivery of it, yet. That will probably be tomorrow or Wednesday because they are finding me a Glacier Blue one. The one pictured is the one I test drove, but the interior is beige. Call me silly, but beige just doesn't seem the way to go when travelling with children. Especially travelling about 1100 miles (one way) for our much anticipated trip to Disney! I currently drive a Jeep Liberty, which I like, but the space just isn't going to be enough once Kevin's home. I cannot believe all the room in a...cough...choke....dare I say it?...MINIVAN! Whew...it's out...I said it AND, yes, I'm EXCITED about it, dammit.

No comments: