Thursday, December 6, 2007

I finally did it...

I just couldn't take it anymore. If I had to hear from a stranger one more time how beautiful my daughter was, I was gonna spit. Look at his face. He looks like a boy. He has since the day he was born. He never had a face that could go either way. At least that's what I thought. So many people see his hair and assume he's a girl.

So.....although I've never cut anyone's hair in my life, and was actually a little afraid of what I'd do to him, I'm pretty pleased with the results.

Before:


And after:

10 comments:

Kathy said...

He is just too cute!! And you did a great job on the cut. My sister helped me the first time I cut John's hair and he looked like Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber...that ended our at home haircuts!

Michelle Smiles said...

Great job!

Sabrina gets "He is cute" all the time. She has earrings and is often in pink but people still call her a boy.

Katie said...

awww...he looks darling !! Like a big boy !!

Terry said...

First of all, how anyone can call him a girl is beyond me! He LOOKS like a boy, even before the haircut.

You did a good job!

Terry

Anonymous said...

Awww!

You did so good! I have never had the guts to cut one of my kids hair.

He's such a cutie :D

Barb said...

Adorable! Good Job!

Baby John's Crib said...

Very good job!

John got the girl remark a couple of times - one time he was wearing gray sweats and a white, gray, beige & black polo - can you get anymore boyish?

Twiddles said...

Ha ha ha... the last picture looks like your pug has a huge mop of hair growing out of her head. :) Kevin's just so cute! I'm so used to seeing him with hair all over the place (which I find adorable), that his short haircut looks nearly military. But in a cute way. Now he just needs a little soldier suit. :)

Donna said...

Wow! Great hair cut! And was it blind people calling Kevin a girl? He looks ALL boy to me - by the way, where's the hair? On it's way to us, I hope? LOL

Andrea said...

Love the haircut! I loved it before, to though. Looks nice!