Tuesday, August 21, 2007
....And so we wait
I feel about half sick with nerves today. A few people who were submitted for PINK at the same time as Kevin got their PINK yesterday. All three of their appointments are for Monday! Not a lot of time to get down there, especially when the agency only brings the babies Mon-Fri, which means flying in Friday because the appointments are early in the morning! Yikes! Nothing to do but wait until this evening to see if I got PINK today. I'm hoping the appointment is for Tuesday and not Monday, if I do get it. I did receive his BC in my email this morning so I can add him to my insurance. That whole process makes me nervous because, of course, the BC is in Spanish and who knows if the insurance company is going to be a twit, or not. Sigh.