Friday, August 17, 2007

Next week is the week

I just know it! I'm convinced that PINK is going to be here next week. Anyone want to guess which day (PINKs are not issued on Fridays)? I'm guessing...Tuesday. Now, which week will the appointment be? The week of the 27th or the 4th? It would be ironic if it fell the week of Labor Day because 2 years ago, on Labor Day weekend, I began my journey to have a child (TTC through AI) and joined a "buddy group" called Labor Day O'ers on a TTC board. I made wonderful friends on that board who were so supportive. I am still in touch with some via email.

But, I digress.

I'm hoping it's the week of the 27th, but maybe fate is playing a part here, too.

Am I a sap?

7 comments:

Donna said...

It WILL come this week!! Can't wait to get the goods news!! WooHoo!!

Melissa said...

I pick Wednesday, and I think your appt will be the first week of September. I am often a bad guesser, however. In the beginning, I guessed that my baby would be home by now!

Terry said...

I'm guessing Tuesday, too! And we're moving to the hotel on 8/31 so we just may see you after all! :)

Terry

Anonymous said...

I hope this week is the week!!!!!!!!! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes for you and Ruthanne this week! These boys are coming HOME SOON!

Gail said...

I'm for Tuesday!!
Come on PINK!!
Gail

Kylie's Mommy said...

How are you holding up?
I've seen other "pinks" surrounding you on the forum.
I hope you hear something tomorrow.
Dottie
www.journeytng.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

It's this week! It's just gotta be!!!!
Trina-waiting on Pink