Monday, August 6, 2007

Moving on...

...because, basically, I have no choice. I received an update from my agency this weekend and, not surprisingly, I wasn't submitted for PINK yet. They expect that Kevin's BC will be back this week and they'll get his passport and then submit for PINK. He COULD be submitted next week, which is actually the timeline I was guessing at originally. My agency, who I love BTW, said that they will do their part and make sure that the DNA will be obtained the same day that they get the authorization in the hope that the delay will be minimized as much as possible. Maybe, just maybe, we'll travel the last week in August...

2 comments:

MaryJo said...

Sounds like it's all under control. You'll be there before you know it! Enjoy movies, dinners out, peace and quiet for the next few weeks!
Mary Jo

Gail said...

Sounds like you have an agency who is really on top of things. Hope PINK comes soon.
Gail