Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Please pray for my blog friend

My friend, Terry, got OUT of PGN a mere few days after I did. She went to Guatemala to wait out PINK a couple weeks after she got OUT because she was planning on fostering anyway. Well, she's still there! It's been almost a month that she's been living there and, for some unknown reason, the embassy has not issued her PINK slip yet. I was sad for her for awhile, now I'm simply pissed. WTF is the problem?! The embassy won't tell our agency why. At the same muhfuckin' time, they haven't asked for any further info or corrections. They simply haven't issued it AND WON'T SAY WHY. They say they'll only tell Terry VIA email, but have yet to answer her email. Please send prayers/good wishes her way. I really want to see her PINK post. She needs to bring her son home and be with her husband, and her son with his daddy.
Her blog is in my blogroll...Adoption...the real truth. Pop on over and wish her well, K?

2 comments:

Terry said...

Thank you SO MUCH for thinking about me, friend! Seeing this about us on your blog made me cry. You are so, so sweet!

I'm off to write a new blog post...it looks like there is hope. Check it out when you get a chance.

And yes...I know that if it were your blog, there would be some nasty words...I'm TRYING to keep it clean, but trust me...it's hard!

Terry

Kristen and the Gang said...

Poor Terry....this process is so damn tough and you never get a straight answer!!! She is lucky to have a good friend like you!!