Friday, September 14, 2007

Sweet & Happy again

First, thanks for the confirmation that the multivitamins & fluoride aren't necessary. Catherine, thanks for the info on the ADA. I read the site and feel much better, but now I'm not sure about my son's doctor... Anyway. Kevin is back to himself since stopping that evil stuff, although his bowels aren't, yet. It must've constipated him....TMI? Blogger is pissing me off because it will not let me start a new paragraph so I'm sorry this is all smooshed together. The Carly situation? Much, much better. Most of the time she now acts like she doesn't give much of a rat's assseem to notice Kevin as much. I did order these bad boy gates that screw into the wall and are taller. Now, I just have to put them up (they were delivered today...well, one came today. The other came yesterday). I sure hope I never have to hurdle one of these. I'm too old to try that...they're really tall. Gah! I can't write like this! It's totally fucking with my flow. I'll be back when Blogger stops screwing with me or when I figure out how to fix it....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so funny! Your blog always makes me laugh. I hope Kevin gets feeling better. He is such an adorable baby boy!
Trina(Still waiting on Pink)

Pug Mom said...

I really should have mentioned this in your older post, but I'm SO glad Carly is back - it would break my heart if I had to get rid of my pugs, even if it was for the best. I recently heard of a couple who were considering getting rid of one of their pugs, who was too interested in the baby, but after training sessions and whatnot, the pugger has calmed down. Besides, I'm sure Kevin will love to play with Carly when he gets old enough to chase her around the house :)