Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Does anyone have a pen?

'Cause I need one to stick in my eye. I'm not thrumming at all today. I'm just plain pissed. It's not about me not getting the call. Well, it's not only about me not getting the call...I know I'm still in the "average" OUT range. I'm pissed because I haven't seen a single OUT today on either board. Not one. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. It makes me angry because how the hell am I supposed to obsess about timelines and submission dates, thatIknowI'mnotsupposedtoobsessaboutbutdoanyway, if there are no OUTs?! At all. None. I could spit.

But I won't.

'Cause that would be unattractive.

And immature.

And, well, gross.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and spit - you know you want to! It will be less painful than sticking a pen in your eye.

Just don't spit in the "draw" - now that would be gross!

Ellie said...

GO FOR IT...

Cause once you do it, you will feel alot better!

Hugs