- Bathe all 3 dogs.
- Fix the leaking faucet in the bathtub.
- Clean the pond filter.
- Fix the basement window well...every storm brings a flood of water in.
- Rip up the tattered carpet in the laundry/dog's room and put something...nay...anything else down.
- Pick up more fish for the pond...there's only one lone fish left after the winter.
- Put the Winnie The Pooh decals on the wall for Kevin.
- Buy car seats.
- Buy a highchair.
- Paint the dining room. I haven't even finished the edging on the ceiling yet...I'm so ashamed.
What I accomplished today:
- Bathed the dogs...
That's it. That's all.
I can't seem to get my head in the game. it doesn't help that I'm a born procrastinator. Add in the fact that I'm glued to the computer looking at submit/resubmit dates for the latest OUTs to try to tell if I'll get the call soon, and I'm toast. I'm going to lose my mind when I do get the call trying to get everything done, but it'll be a good losing of the mind. It'll be a nice change of pace.