1. Who was your best friend?
Terry Metz for most of my HS days. We started growing apart in our senior year, though.
2. Did you play any sports?
No. The coach wanted me for track, but I was too busy smoking in the lav. Hey, I had my priorities!
3. What kind of car did you drive?
I didn't have a car in HS. My first car was a used Pinto...yeah, I'm lucky to be alive.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you?
Hangin' with my "gang" on the street corner. It wasn't as sinister as it sounds...
5. Were you a party animal?
Hmmm...Define "party animal".
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir?
8. Were you a nerd?
Perish the thought!
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled?
Suspended (in-school)....see #2.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I don't recall a favorite.
12. What was your school mascot?
13. Did you go to the Prom?
14. If you could go back, would you?
15. What do you remember most about graduation?
Trying not to cry.
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day?
I don't remember...
17. Did you have a job your senior year?
My dad wouldn't let me work.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch?
19. Have you gained weight since then?
20. What did you do after graduation?
My father opened a sub shop and was wildly successful. I managed it for 14 years and then went to nursing school.
21. What year did you graduate?
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date?
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion?
Good grief, no.