Friday, September 12, 2008

I need friends!

Facebook is irritating the hell out of me. I just joined and am really having a tough time navigating it. It seems so UNintuitive to me. I'm trying to persevere and not junk the whole thing already, but MAN!

Anyway, I'm feeling lonely on there. I sent out some requests for "friends", but I don't think anyone knows who I am. I say that because one (Hi Barb!) actually wrote back to ask who the heck I was....OK, she didn't say it like that. She was very nice, but she really didn't know who I was until I brought up this blog. Jane knew who I was (Hi Jane!), but we have actually exchanged emails before so maybe that's why *shrug*. So there I sit...2 friends...well 3, if you count Roni...

Pathetic.

Wanna be my friend?

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I just made a FB page a couple of weeks ago too. I don't understand it either. How do I add you as a friend? Do I need to know your name or email or what? lol....I'm not usually this "duh" over stuff.

Tam said...

Lisa-Leave me your link and I'll send you a friends thingy...if I can figure it out! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want to be your facebook friend. I don't know how to send you a link, but do a search for Jessica Slivak.

-Jess from FTC

Baby John's Crib said...

I'd be your friend, but I don't have a facebook account. I do have the other one (the one who's name is escaping me right now), but I never put anything on it. Every so often, I get emails from strangers wanting to be my friend. WTF does someone want to be friends with a blank page? That's just kinda creepy.

Living with baby {b}! said...

I'm on facebook!! What is your email? I will email you my first and last name so you can find me!

Laurie said...

I had an account awhile back and had no friends (except my sister). I've been thinking of starting up again. I'll let you know when I figure it out again and you can be my friend.

Anonymous said...

If I knew your last name or email address, I would add you as a friend! Hahaha

Roni